Accelerated Web Tech & Digital Marketing Certificate Program (WTDM)
Start your new career path today!
Q College teaches the most relevant software, coding languages and skills to find a thriving career in today’s tech industry. This includes media queries, HTML and CSS, web development best practices in WordPress and digital marketing fundamentals.
- Web Design/Development is a highly employable field either full-time, part-time or contract.
- Many jobs allow telecommuting and are very flexible in Web Design/Development, making working from home a possibility.
- The computer skills learned will be a great assistance in any industry, across Canada and the world.
- Employers often call Q College to recruit job-ready students.
Learn the Core Requirements for Creating Websites:
- Designing for the web: Learn to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, widely accepted as industry-leading software programs, to create comprehensive website mock-ups and graphic elements including logos.
- Coding for the web and mobile: Create standards-compliant HTML and CSS websites, responsive design for all devices, while focusing on best practices.
- Setting up and maintaining CMS: Content management systems are the standard within today’s web industry. Learn to use WordPress to create, customize, extend functionality, and add content for a variety of clients.
- Digital Marketing – Strategies and Tools: Master search engine optimization practices, social media, and multi-channel digital marketing strategies to ensure that a website maximizes its brand awareness and audience reach.
This course differs from our full-time format for Web Development and Digital Marketing Certificate Program by offering an individualized approach to maximize students’ time through an accelerated format. This course is the same curriculum, by taught in a more intimate setting based on students’ career goals and technical aptitude. This format allows for greater flexibility for people who are unable to make a commitment to classes taught Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- 100 hours of instructor-led individualized training
- One-on-one training or a maximum of three students
- 3 hour sessions based on students’ flexibility
- Homework is completed outside of class time
The following are admission requirements for WDDM and may not be waived by the student or the institution:
- Applicants must provide a valid photo ID or birth certificate
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma or be at least 19 years of age
- Students under the age of 19 require their parent or guardian’s signature
- Applicants must successfully pass the Basic Computer Skills Assessment
Tuition & Fees:
For information on Tuition Fees, please click here.
An interview and basic skills assessment prior to enrollment evaluates the potential student’s ability to succeed in the course.
To apply please email our team at Q College.