Accelerated Advanced WordPress & Digital Marketing (AAWDM)
The Accelerated Advanced WordPress & Digital Marketing Diploma program is designed to provide students with the skills to effectively establish, implement and measure digital marketing strategies. Advanced WordPress development enables students to create customized websites and extensions that optimize exposure and maximize conversion.
- Web Design/Development is a highly employable field either full-time, part-time or contract.
- Many jobs allow telecommuting and are very flexible in Web Design/Development, making working from home a possibility.
- The computer skills learned will be a great assistance in any industry, across Canada and the world.
- Employers often call Q College to recruit job-ready students.
Upon completion of this course the successful student will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Use relevant strategies to create rewarding digital marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics to optimize, measure & maximize website potential
- Establish & execute a branding strategy defined by persona, values & goals
- Apply Search Engine Optimization & Search Engine Marketing procedures
- Measure & track customer behaviour throughout a conversion processes
- Understand and test user behaviour and measure conversion rates
- Identify & integrate preferred social media tools & campaigns for business
- Apply advanced practices regarding workflow and responsive design in WordPress development
- Understand all digital marketing tools specific to WordPress development
- Expand on their use of advanced WordPress Plugin integration, relating to eCommerce & marketing
The following are admission requirements for each program and may not be waived by the student or the institution:
- Applicants must provide a valid photo ID or birth certificate
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma or be at least 19 years of age
- Students under the age of 19 require their parent or guardian’s signature
- Successful completion of the Web Development and Digital Marketing Certificate program, or be proficient in design or development demonstrated with a portfolio or complete a prior learning assessment with a Q College staff member.
- 100 hours of instructor-led learning
- 3 hour training sessions
- Flexible start dates
The course is now approved and we are accepting enrollment for the Accelerated Advanced WordPress and Digital Marketing course. Contact our Administration team regarding your start dates,
An interview and basic skills assessment prior to enrollment evaluates the potential student’s ability to succeed in the course. Please contact the administration team to schedule an appointment.