Microsoft Access Level 2 – Advanced Database Design
Maximize your skills and speed!
Nearly every job on a computer requires skills in Microsoft Office. With our Microsoft Expert trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up-to-date. One hundred percent content-date-time-location is specific to student needs with one-on-one or group instruction from expert instructors at our location or yours.
This course will take students further into the intermediate features of Access. Upon completion of this course students will understand inserting and deleting text into a document, enhancing tables by creating lookups, creating advanced forms by adding controls, subforms, calculations, and graphic images, and working with and creating web-based objects.
Completion of Microsoft Access Level 1 or being able to demonstrate proficiency in MS Access during an intake with a Q
College Administration team member.
Upon completion of this course, the successful student will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Understand the databases that will be used during the course
- Enhance tables by creating lookups
- Create various types of advanced queries
- Create advanced forms by adding controls, subforms, calculations, and graphic images
- Create advanced reports by adding controls, grouping, subforms, calculations, graphic images
- Work with and create web-based objects
Course Duration: 6 hrs
- Tuition: $600.00
- Administration fee: $15.00
Microsoft Access Level 2 – Advanced Database Design does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.