Advanced WordPress & Digital Marketing Diploma Program (AWDM)
The Advanced WordPress & Digital Marketing Diploma program is designed to provide students with the skills to effectively establish, implement and measure digital marketing strategies. Advanced WordPress development enables students to create customized websites and extensions that optimize exposure and maximize conversion.
- Web Design/Development is a highly employable field either full-time, part-time or contract.
- Many jobs allow telecommuting and are very flexible in Web Design/Development, making working from home a possibility.
- The computer skills learned will be great assistance in any industry, across Canada and the world.
- Employers often call Q College to recruit job-ready students.
Upon completion of this course, the successful student will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Use relevant strategies to create rewarding digital marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics to optimize, measure & maximize website potential
- Establish & execute a branding strategy defined by persona, values & goals
- Apply Search Engine Optimization & Search Engine Marketing procedures
- Measure & track customer behaviour throughout a conversion processes
- Understand and test user behaviour and measure conversion rates
- Identify & integrate preferred social media tools & campaigns for business
- Apply advanced practices regarding workflow and responsive design in WordPress development
- Understand all digital marketing tools specific to WordPress development
- Expand on their use of advanced WordPress Plugin integration, relating to eCommerce & marketing
The following are admission requirements for each program and may not be waived by the student or the institution:
- Applicants must provide a valid photo ID or birth certificate
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma or be at least 19 years of age
- Students under the age of 19 require their parent or guardian’s signature
- Students must complete an intake with a Q College team member
- Successful completion of the Web Tech and Digital Marketing or the Accelerated Web Development Digital Marketing Certificate program, or be proficient in design and demonstrated with a portfolio or complete a Basic skills assessment with a Q College staff member.
- 330 hours of instructor-led group learning
- 5 days a week, across 12 weeks, for 6 hours a day (9:00 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- class size is limited to a maximum of 12 students
Not looking for a full-time course that runs Monday-Friday? Find out about our Accelerated Advanced WordPress & Digital Marketing Diploma Program.
Tuition & Fees:
- Tuition $ 7,200.00
- Registration Fee $ 150.00
- Lab Fee $ 125.00
- Archiving Fee $ 10.00
- GST on Fees $ 14.25
- Total Tuition $ 7,499.25
The Advanced WordPress & Digital Marketing program was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
May 13 2019 to August 7 2019
September 9 2019 to December 3, 2019
Please contact us to reserve your place.