Bookkeeping & Manual Accounting Level 1
Nearly every job all administration jobs require some basic accounting in today’s ever-growing industry. With our expert trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up-to-date skills. One hundred percent content-date-time-location is specific to student needs with one-on-one or group instruction from expert instructors at our location or yours.
New to accounting? Bookkeeping and Manual Accounting level one offers students the opportunity to obtain a thorough understanding of basic bookkeeping techniques and practices.
Q College offers step-by-step, hands-on training that will get you up and running.
Students must complete an intake with a Q College Administration member.
Upon completion of this course, the successful student will have reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Understand Basic Accounting Terminology
- Understand and be able to create a Sales Invoice
- Understand what Account Reconciliation is
- Understand and be able to create a Purchase Invoice
- Create and record Journal entries
Course Duration: 9 hrs
- Tuition: $900.00
- Administration fee: $15.00