Digital Marketing Tool Kit
The Digital Marketing Tool Kit offers students the ability to select from an assortment of modules designed to complement and further develop their existing skill set.
The tech industry is constantly changing. New products and emerging innovations define and redefine the sector’s constantly shifting landscape. To stay one step ahead, you need a diverse professional skill set that is tailored to YOUR goals. Let us make it easy and provide you the training to use the tools you need, right away, to advance your career.
Students select 3 Digital Marketing modules relevant to their educational goals. Each module is 12 hours in length. Training sessions will be a minimum of 3 hours in length in order to gain sufficient competency on each individual topic. Prospective learners will identify areas of interest and the required level of competency during the assessment and interview process held prior to the student’s enrolment.
Depending on the modules chosen student will have demonstrated the ability to successfully:
- Use social media platforms to develop digital strategies
- Use Google analytics to measure and optimize traffic potential
- Use Search engine optimization (SEO) to maximize exposure
- Use Pay-per-click advertising (PPC) to generate digital revenue
- Use industry standard tools to optimize content for the web
- Understand how domains name and hosting environments are acquired
- Use compliant HTML and CSS to create and style websites
- Create design concepts and transition them into live websites
- Understand Content Management System structure and development
- Carry a web site project from conception to implementation
- Create pre-development documentation for website design
- The Digital Marketing Tool Kit can be offered in a one-on-one format or training can be provided in a group setting
- Training sessions can be arranged to accommodate your existing schedule
- Training can be provided on evenings or weekends, as well as during standard work hours
Tuition & Fees:
- $4320.00 – Tuition (GST Exempt)
- An interview to identify areas of interest prior to enrollment is required. Please contact the Q administration team to schedule an appointment @ 250-298-5059
Digital Marketing Tool Kit was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.