Graphic Design and Branding Fundamentals – Vancouver
HANDS-ON, INSTRUCTOR-LED, BOOTCAMP LEARNING
Want to know where to start a career in Graphic Design?
Our Graphic Design and Branding Fundamental’s Bootcamp course teaches students the foundations necessary to make sound design & technical decisions based on the needs of the customer when developing materials. In order to develop an appreciation for brand integrity, students can expect to learn the basics of developing a brand guide and the tools necessary to apply and maintain brand continuity. Students will also be learning typography and design basics as they pertain to page layouts and spreads or packaging as well as technical skills required to meet the specs of a variety of specialized printers.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will have the skills to work in the field of Graphic Designs in any of the following capacities:
- Self-employed Jr. Graphic Designer
- A Jr. Graphic Designer in a studio or office
- Jr. In-house Print Specialist
The following are admission requirements for each program and may not be waived by the student or the institution:
- Applicants must provide a valid photo ID or birth certificate
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma or be at least 19 years of age
- Students under the age of 19 require their parent or guardian’s signature
- Students must complete an intake with a Q College staff member
- Students must complete the basic skills assessment or be proficient in design and provide the college with a portfolio.
- Total of 330 hours of instructor-led group learning
- Monday-Friday for 12 weeks at 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Class size is limited to a maximum of 14 students
Not looking for a full-time course that runs Monday-Friday? Find out about our Accelerated Graphic Design and Branding Fundamentals.
Tuition & Fees:
- Tuition $7,200.00
- Administration Fee $ 150.00
- Lab Fee: $125.00
- AchievingFee: $10.00
An interview and basic skills assessment prior to enrollment evaluates the potential student’s ability to succeed in the course.
To apply please email our team at Q College.
Graphic Design and Brand Fundamentals was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.