Microsoft – Excel Level Four
Maximize your skills and speed!
Nearly every job on a computer requires skills in Microsoft Office. With our Microsoft Expert trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up-to-date. One hundred percent content-date-time-location is specific to student needs with one-on-one or group instruction from expert instructors at our location or yours.
This course is intended for proficient Microsoft Excel users.
Microsoft Excel Level 3 or be proficient in Excel and demonstrate your skills during an intake with a Q College Administration team member.
Upon completion of this course, the successful student will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Use absolute and mixed references in a formula, as well as using financial functions.
- Use the Goal Seek feature and data tables.
- Create and manage scenarios, as well as create scenario reports.
- Define and solve problems with Solver, as well as create reports.
- Understand and utilize the various tools used to audit workbooks.
Course Duration: 6 hrs
- Tuition: $600.00
- Administration fee: $15.00
Microsoft – Excel Level 4 does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.