Microsoft – Excel Level One
Maximize your skills and speed!
Nearly every job on a computer requires skills in Microsoft Office. With our Microsoft Expert trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up-to-date. One hundred percent content-date-time-location is specific to student needs with one-on-one or group instruction from expert instructors at our location or yours.
This course is intended for new Microsoft Excel users. Students will gain the knowledge the skills and the confidence to create, format, enhance and print simple spreadsheets.
Students must complete an intake with a Q College Administration member
Upon completion of this course, the successful student will have demonstrated the ability to:
• Create, save, open, close and move around in an Excel workbook.
• Organize columns and rows to accommodate information and edit content.
• Calculate values using formulas and learn about absolute references.
• Create formulas by using built-in functions.
• Format worksheets and use view features to more effectively review large worksheets.
• Use views to determine the layout of a worksheet, change page setup, and preview/print workbooks.
Course Duration: 9 hrs
- Tuition: $600.00
- Administration fee: $15.00
Microsoft – Excel Level 1 does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.