Microsoft – Excel Level Three
Maximize your skills and speed!
Nearly every job on a computer requires skills in Microsoft Office. With our Microsoft Expert trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up-to-date. One hundred percent content-date-time-location is specific to student needs with one-on-one or group instruction from expert instructors at our location or yours.
This course is intended for proficient Microsoft Excel users.
Microsoft Excel Level 2 or be proficient in Excel and demonstrate your skills during an intake with a Q College Administration team member.
Upon completion of this course, the successful student will have demonstrated the ability to:
• Create tables, add, edit, search for, and delete records in a data list using a form, as well as lookup data.
• Sort records in a data list using a variety of methods.
• Filter data in a list using a variety of methods, as well as work with filtered data.
• Create and work with subtotaled lists, as well as use various database functions to summarize data.
• Create, modify, and work with PivotTables, Pivot Charts, and Slicers.
• Import external data from a variety of sources into Excel.
Course Duration: 6 hrs
- Tuition: $600.00
- Administration fee: $15.00
Microsoft – Excel Level 3 does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.