Microsoft – Excel Level Two
Maximize your skills and speed!
Nearly every job on a computer requires skills in Microsoft Office. With our Microsoft Expert trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up-to-date. One hundred percent content-date-time-location is specific to student needs with one-on-one or group instruction from expert instructors at our location or yours.
This course is intended for participants who are familiar with Microsoft Excel.
Microsoft Excel Level 1 or be proficient in Excel and demonstrate your skills during an intake with a Q College Administration team member.
Upon completion of this course, the successful student will have demonstrated the ability to:
• Organize, protect, and display data, using various tools.
• Create linking formulas and use the IF function.
• Set up multiple worksheets, linking information from other sources to combine information into one worksheet.
• Create and modify charts to present data effectively; customize charts to enhance their appearance.
• Create and apply styles to format consistently; use conditional formatting, comments, text boxes, and sparklines.
Course Duration: 9 hrs
- Tuition: $600.00
- Administration fee: $15.00
Microsoft – Excel Level 2 does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.