Microsoft – Outlook Level One
Maximize your skills and speed!
Nearly every job on a computer requires skills in Microsoft Office. With our Microsoft Expert trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up-to-date. One hundred percent content-date-time-location is specific to student needs with one-on-one or group instruction from expert instructors at our location or yours.
This course is intended for new Microsoft Outlook users.
Students must complete an intake with a Q College Administration member
Upon completion of this course, the successful student will have demonstrated the ability to:
- View Web Pages and Favorites, and work with Office applications while using Outlook.
- Organize Outlook folders by assigning categories, creating rules, and applying filters.
- Manage junk e-mail, use auto signatures, control messages, and use message notifications.
- Use the productivity-improvement features of the Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, and Mail folders.
- Work with shared folders, delegate folder access, and archive Outlook items
Course Duration: 6 hrs
- Tuition: $475.00
- Administration fee: $15.00
Microsoft – Outlook Level 1 does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.