Microsoft – PowerPoint Level One
Maximize your skills and speed!
Nearly every job on a computer requires skills in Microsoft Office. With our Microsoft Expert trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up-to-date. One hundred percent content-date-time-location is specific to student needs with one-on-one or group instruction from expert instructors at our location or yours.
This course is intended for new Microsoft PowerPoint users.
Students must complete an intake with a Q College Administration member
Upon completion of this course, the successful student will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Identify PowerPoint screen elements and terms in preparation for making efficient use of the program.
- Create a new presentation based on templates or themes, and use outlines to organize the text of a presentation.
- Create a consistent look using themes and styles, and learn how to preview and print your presentations.
- Enhance your presentations by using PowerPoint slide layouts and text formatting tools.
- Use PowerPoint’s features for organizing and editing the information in your presentations.
- Enhance presentations by adding and modifying WordArt, SmartArt, and clip art graphics.
- Produce on-screen slide shows
Course Duration: 9 hrs
- Tuition: $600.00
- Administration fee: $15.00
Microsoft – PowerPoint Level 1 does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.