Microsoft – PowerPoint Level Two
Maximize your skills and speed!
Nearly every job on a computer requires skills in Microsoft Office. With our Microsoft Expert trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up-to-date. One hundred percent content-date-time-location is specific to student needs with one-on-one or group instruction from expert instructors at our location or yours.
This course is intended for Microsoft PowerPoint users.
Microsoft PowerPoint Level 1 or be proficient in PowerPoint and demonstrate your skills during an intake with a Q College Administration team member.
Upon completion of this course, the successful student will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Customize slide layouts, themes, add graphics to backgrounds, and share between presentations.
- Use copied, imported, linked, and embedded data to create presentations.
- Use charts and tables to present data graphically.
- Use graphics and animation effects, and increase the impact of text and graphics in a presentation.
- Add notes and annotations to slides; rehearse, package, and prepare slide shows for presentation.
Course Duration: 9 hrs
- Tuition: $600.00
- Administration fee: $15.00
Microsoft –PowerPoint Level 2 does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.