Microsoft Project Level 1
Maximize your skills and speed!
Nearly every job on a computer requires skills in Microsoft Office. With our Microsoft Expert trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up-to-date. One hundred percent content-date-time-location is specific to student needs with one-on-one or group instruction from expert instructors at our location or yours.
This course is designed to familiarize you with the basic features and functions of Microsoft Project. The course will cover the critical knowledge and skills needed to create a plan with this software, during the outlining phase of a project.
Students must complete an intake with a Q College Administration member.
Upon completion of this course, the successful student will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Understand the operation of the software, Ribbon tabs and buttons, and views.
- Create a new project, edit, and outline a task list, and establish dependencies by linking tasks.
- Add and assign resources, work with calendars, and enter costs such as standard, variable, and fixed costs.
- Apply page setup options, headers and footers, page breaks, and preview and print project information.
- Applying task type settings, modifying fixed tasks, set constraints, and define and format the critical path.
- Apply preset and custom contours, edit resource assignments, resource overallocation, and set and modify a baseline.
- Track the progress of a project, update tasks and the schedule, and compare baseline and actual data.
- Sort, filter, and group views.
- Format views and format the Gantt Chart.
Course Duration: 9 hrs
- Tuition: $900.00
- Administration fee: $15.00
Microsoft Project Level 1 does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.