Microsoft Project Level 2
Maximize your skills and speed!
Nearly every job on a computer requires skills in Microsoft Office. With our Microsoft Expert trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up-to-date. One hundred percent content-date-time-location is specific to student needs with one-on-one or group instruction from expert instructors at our location or yours.
This course is designed to familiarize you with the basic features and functions of Microsoft Project. The course will cover the critical knowledge and skills needed to create a plan with this software, during the outlining phase of a project.
Students must complete an intake with a Q College Administration member.
Upon completion of this course, the successful student will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Customize Microsoft Project elements including tables, views, and reports.
- Use sample templates, create custom templates, and use the Organizer to manage project elements.
- Work with progress lines, Earned Value tables, and Visual Reports.
- Use and create Import/Export maps.
- Create master projects, insert and work with subprojects, and create links to external tasks.
- Assign tasks to resources from a resource pool, modify resource information, and update the resource pool.
- Work with rollup task bars, hyperlinks, custom WBS codes, and macros.
Course Duration: 9 hrs
- Tuition: $900.00
- Administration fee: $15.00
Microsoft Project Level 2 does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.