Microsoft SharePoint for End Users
Maximize your skills and speed!
Nearly every job on a computer requires skills in Microsoft Office. With our Microsoft Expert trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up-to-date. One hundred percent content-date-time-location is specific to student needs with one-on-one or group instruction from expert instructors at our location or yours.
SharePoint for End Users is a beginner level course for Microsoft SharePoint users to enable them to start working in the Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint cloud-based environment. The course covers the basics of SharePoint such as working with lists and libraries as well as basic
Students must complete an intake with a Q College Administration member.
Upon completion of this course, the successful student will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Understand the core concepts of SharePoint and Office 365 in your company/ministry environment.
- Know the key constructs on the company/ministry Intranet.
- Know how to use Document Libraries, including opening with Windows Explorer, Version Control, Check-in, Check out, and Alerts.
- Know how to use SharePoint Lists, including opening with Windows Explorer, Version Control, Check-in, Check out, and Alerts.
- Know where to get more help and support, including upcoming web-based sessions.
- Be able to apply a number of shortcuts and time-saving tips in Office as applicable.
Course Duration: 9 hrs
- Tuition: $900.00
- Administration fee: $15.00
Microsoft SharePoint for End Users does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.