Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Level 1
Maximize your skills and speed!
Nearly every job on a computer requires skills in Microsoft Office. With our Microsoft Expert trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up-to-date. One hundred percent content-date-time-location is specific to student needs with one-on-one or group instruction from expert instructors at our location or yours.
This course is designed for individuals who will need to access information on a Microsoft SharePoint team site or for individuals who may need to create and manage a team site. You will use, create, and edit content in a team site. You will also create and perform basic management of a team site using SharePoint Foundation
Students must complete an intake with a Q College Administration member.
Upon completion of this course, the successful student will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Identify basic functions of collaboration technology and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation team sites.
- Add and modify list items and work with list views.
- Add, edit, and share documents across libraries and wikis.
- Communicate and collaborate with team members.
- Work remotely with SharePoint content.
- Customize your SharePoint environment.
- Create a team site and perform basic site administration.
Course Duration: 9 hrs
- Tuition: $900.00
- Administration fee: $15.00
Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Level 1 does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.