Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Level 2
Maximize your skills and speed!
Nearly every job on a computer requires skills in Microsoft Office. With our Microsoft Expert trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up-to-date. One hundred percent content-date-time-location is specific to student needs with one-on-one or group instruction from expert instructors at our location or yours.
This course is designed for individuals who will need to access information on a Microsoft SharePoint team site or for individuals who may need to create and manage a team site. You will use, create, and edit content in a team site. You will also create and perform basic management of a team site using SharePoint Foundation
Completion of Microsoft SharePoint Level 1 or be proficient in SharePoint and demonstrate your skills during an intake with a Q College Administration team member.
Upon completion of this course, the successful student will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Manage lists in a site collection.
- Manage document libraries and form libraries in a site collection.
- Manage content structures in a site collection and manage a workflow.
- Manage indexing and searching options.
- Enable offline work with SharePoint sites using SharePoint Workspace
- Manage a SharePoint application using Central Administration.
- Manage user access.
- Manage security options in Microsoft SharePoint Foundation
- Manage site usage; perform site maintenance
Course Duration: 9 hrs
- Tuition: $900.00
- Administration fee: $15.00
Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Level 2 does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.