Microsoft Visio – Level 1
Maximize your skills and speed!
Nearly every job on a computer requires skills in Microsoft Office. With our Microsoft Expert trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up-to-date. One hundred percent content-date-time-location is specific to student needs with one-on-one or group instruction from expert instructors at our location or yours.
Learn how to quickly and easily integrate structured business graphics into documents and presentations to help communicate ideas in a much more effective and compelling way. Students will learn about shape properties and interactions as well as how to create custom shapes and stencils, use styles, connect to external data sources, and set custom properties and behaviors. This course is intended for new Microsoft Visio users.
Students must complete an intake with a Q College Administration member
Upon completion of this course, the successful student will have reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Create, open, close, and save drawing files; and work with stencils and drawing pages
- Use the drawing features in Visio, including the drawing tools, master shapes, and formatting tools; and formatting drawing pages using themes, variants, and Quick Styles
- Use the text editing and formatting tools available in Visio
- Use shape connectors and become familiar with the methods of connecting shapes and glue types, as well as connecting organization chart shapes
- Add headers and footers to a drawing, create and apply background pages, and preview drawing files
- Use the Find Shape command to locate shapes on stencils, and use the Spelling dialog box to check for and correct spelling errors
Course Duration: 9 hrs
- Tuition: $600.00
- Administration fee: $15.00
Microsoft – Visio Level 1 does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.