Microsoft Visio – Level 2
Maximize your skills and speed!
Nearly every job on a computer requires skills in Microsoft Office. With our Microsoft Expert trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up-to-date. One hundred percent content-date-time-location is specific to student needs with one-on-one or group instruction from expert instructors at our location or yours.
This course is intended for participants who are familiar with Microsoft Visio. Students will learn to utilize advanced aspects of Visio features including shapes, stencils and templates, utilizing styles, managing layers, connecting drawings to external data, and setting custom properties and behaviors.
Completion of Microsoft Visio Level 1 or be proficient in Microsoft Visio and demonstrate your skills during an intake with a Q College Administration team member.
Upon completion of this course, the successful student will have reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Create custom stencils and templates and modify master shapes.
- Create custom layers, manage existing layers, and assign shapes to drawing layers.
- Create, assign, and edit background pages.
- Manage options for shape behaviours, apply shape protection, and use hyperlinks.
- Use the techniques involved in manipulating shapes with the shape operation commands.
- Enter custom shape data and define custom fields using different methods.
- Import and export Visio data to and from Excel, create Pivot Diagrams, integrate Visio drawings into PowerPoint, and apply document protection.
Course Duration: 9 hrs
- Tuition: $600.00
- Administration fee: $15.00
Microsoft – Visio Level 2 does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.