Microsoft – Word Level One
Maximize your skills and speed!
Nearly every job on a computer requires skills in Microsoft Office. With our Microsoft Expert trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up-to-date. One hundred percent content-date-time-location is specific to student needs with one-on-one or group instruction from expert instructors at our location or yours.
This course is intended for new Microsoft Word users.
Students must complete an intake with a Q College Administration member
Upon completion of this course, the successful student will have demonstrated the ability to:
• Understand the concepts of word processing and learn how to open, save, and close documents.
• Insert and delete text to edit a document, print the document and select different views.
• Change paragraph alignment, and move, copy, and replace text in a document.
• Enhance text appearance by changing character and paragraph formatting and using Quick Styles.
• Use tabs, change indents and line spacing, apply bullets and numbering to enhance document appearance.
• Use margins, page breaks, and headers and footers to enhance the page layout.
• Use Spell Check and enhance productivity using AutoCorrect and Auto Text.
Course Duration: 9 hrs
- Tuition: $600.00
- Administration fee: $15.00
Microsoft – Word Level 1 does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.