Practical Skills Web Development Diploma Program (PSWD) – Vancouver
HANDS-ON, INSTRUCTOR-LED, BOOTCAMP LEARNING
Gain real-world work experience!
This mentorship-styled program provides students with the tools necessary to ensure success in the field of Web Development. Students will upgrade their core skills learned in the Advanced WordPress & Digital Marketing Diploma program or the Drupal Open Source Development & eCommerce Diploma program while navigating their way through dealings with live clients. The program provides excellent real-world experience, training students to manage multiple projects and giving graduates quality websites with which to enhance their work portfolio.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will have the skills to work in the field of web development in any of the following capacities:
- Self-employed Web Developer
- A Web Developer in a studio environment
- A Freelance contractor
- A Marketing Coordinator
- A specialist in any sub-divisions within the field of web development industry
- Total of 220 hours of instructor-led group learning
- Monday-Friday for 12 weeks at 9:00 am – 1:30 pm (There is one day of lab time per week)
- Class size is limited to a maximum of 12 students
Tuition & Fees:
Administration Fee $ 150.00
Lab Fee: $125.00
Administration Fee $ 1000.00
Lab Fee: $125.00
The following are admission requirements for PSWD and may not be waived by the student or the institution
- Copy of a valid photo ID or birth certificate
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma or be at least 19 years of age or older
- Students under the age of 19 require their parent or guardian’s signature.
- Students must complete an intake with a Q College team member
- Successful completion of the Web Tech and Digital Marketing program , or the Accelerated Web Development Digital Marketing program , or Drupal Open Source Development and e-Commerce program, or the Accelerated Drupal Open Source Development and e-Commerce program, or the Advanced WordPress Digital Marketing program or the Accelerated Advanced WordPress Digital Marketing program or be proficient in design and demonstrated with a portfolio or complete a basic skills assessment with a Q College staff member.
The Practical Skills Web Development program was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
May 4, 2020 to July 28, 2020
September 8, 2020 to December 2, 2020
January 4, 2021 to March 29,2021
April 6, 2021 to June 29, 2021
Please contact us to reserve your place.