WordPress Open Source Development – Vancouver
HANDS-ON, INSTRUCTOR-LED, BOOTCAMP LEARNING
How do I get into a Tech career? How do I stand out from the other applicants?
Our WordPress Open Source Development Bootcamp program is an excellent place to expand on your skills. If you’re an entrepreneur you’re most certainly going to need these skills – even if only to know how to manage others performing these services for you. These skills will also make you stand out in a range of other jobs such as administrative and support services requiring tech skills.
- Web Design/Development is a highly employable field either full-time, part-time or contract.
- Many jobs allow telecommuting and are very flexible in Web Design/Development, making working from home a possibility.
- The computer skills learned will be great assistance in any industry, across Canada and the world.
- Employers often call Q College to recruit job-ready students.
Learn the Core Requirements for Creating Websites:
- Coding for the web and mobile
- Setting up and maintaining CMS (Content Management Systems) within WordPress
- Maintain and manage themes and plugins
Upon successful completion of this course, students will have the skills to work in the field of web development in any of the following capacities:
- Self-employed WordPress Web Developer
- WordPress Web Developer in a studio environment
- A Freelance contractor
- Total of 302 hours of instructor-led group learning
- Monday-Friday for 12 weeks at 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Class size is limited to a maximum of 12 students
Not looking for a full-time course that runs Monday-Friday? Find out about our Accelerated WordPress Open Source Development certificate program.
- Applicants must provide a valid photo ID or birth certificate
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma or be at least 19 years of age
- Students under the age of 19 require their parent or guardian’s signature
- The student must complete an intake with Q College team member
- Successful completion of the Web Tech and Digital Marketing or the Accelerated Web Development Digital Marketing Certificate program, or be proficient in design and demonstrated with a portfolio or complete a Basic skills assessment with a Q College staff member.
Tuition & Fees:
- Tuition: $7200.00
- Registration Fee: $150.00
- Lab Fee: $125.00
- Archiving Fee: $10.00
Please contact our administration team to schedule an intake appointment.
The WordPress Open Source Development program was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
September 9, 2019 to December 3, 2019
Please contact us to reserve your place.
We can schedule custom versions of these courses at anytime so if the dates don’t work, just tell us ones that do.