Web Tech & Digital Marketing Certificate Program (WTDM) – Vancouver
HANDS-ON, INSTRUCTOR-LED, BOOTCAMP LEARNING
Want to know where to start a Digital Technology career?
Our Web Tech Digital Marketing Bootcamp course is an excellent place to get your foot in the door in any future tech career. If you’re an entrepreneur you’re most certainly going to need these skills – even if only to know how to manage others performing these services for you. These skills will also make you stand out in a range of other jobs such as administrative and support services requiring tech skills.
Specifically, this course teaches the most relevant software, basic coding languages and problem-solving skills to find a thriving career in today’s tech industry and to complement your existing skills in most other disciplines. This includes media queries, HTML and CSS, web development best practices in WordPress, and digital marketing / social media for business fundamentals.
Equally important, however, is the opportunity to get a taste of, and network in the digital world.
- Web Design/Development is a highly employable field either full-time, part-time or contract.
- Many jobs allow telecommuting and are very flexible in Web Design/Development, making working from home a possibility.
- The computer skills learned will be great assistance in any industry, across Canada and the world.
- Employers often call Q College to recruit job-ready students.
Learn the Core Requirements for Creating Websites
- Designing for the web: Learn to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, widely accepted as industry-leading software programs, to create comprehensive website mock-ups and graphic elements including logos.
- Coding for the web and mobile: Create standards-compliant HTML and CSS websites, responsive design for all devices, while focusing on best practices.
- Setting up and maintaining CMS: Content management systems are the standard within today’s web industry. Learn to use WordPress to create, customize, extend functionality, and add content for a variety of clients.
- Digital Marketing – Strategies and Tools: Master search engine optimization practices, social media, and multi-channel digital marketing strategies to ensure that a website maximizes its brand awareness and audience reach.
The Web Tech & Digital Marketing Certificate Program provides a complete set of essential skills for Web Site Designers & Developers. Students will be able to build and maintain HTML/CSS and WordPress web sites, manage Multi-Channel Digital Marketing, and design for the web using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. The Web Tech & Digital Marketing (WTDM) course provides successful students with a certificate. If taken along with the Drupal Open Source Development & eCommerce (DOSD) or the Advanced WordPress Digital Marketing (AWDM) course, students can gain a diploma.
- Total of 330 hours of instructor-led group learning
- Monday-Friday for 12 weeks at 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Class size is limited to a maximum of 12 students
Not looking for a full-time course that runs Monday-Friday? Find out about our Accelerated Web Development and Digital Marketing Certificate Program.
The following are admission requirements for WTDM and may not be waived by the student or the institution:
- Applicants must provide a valid photo ID or birth certificate
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma or be at least 19 years of age
- Students under the age of 19 require their parent or guardian’s signature
- Applicants must successfully pass the Basic Computer Skills Assessment
Tuition & Fees:
- Tuition $7,200.00
- Administration Fee $ 150.00
- Lab Fee: $125.00
- Achieving Fee: $10.00
An interview and basic skills assessment prior to enrollment evaluates the potential student’s ability to succeed in the course. Please contact the administration team to schedule an appointment.
Web Tech Digital Marketing was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training