Connect Hearing / Canada / Victoria
Office Administrator / Customer Service
We are seeking a full-time customer service oriented person with a strong administrative background to help our clients in a Victoria based hearing clinic. You will manage the clinic’s calendar, help clients with their needs, and process paperwork.
If you are fun, energetic and have a flair for customer service, we want to hear from you! As Canada’s only hearing care provider to win countless Top Employer awards, we can ensure an exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing industries.
- Monday to Friday 9 am-5 pm with an hour lunch
- Stat holidays off
- Exciting and challenging work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Training and development opportunities – we believe every employee deserves a development plan. Come, learn, and grow with us!
- 1+ years of office experience (preferred)
- 1+ years of customer service
- Calendar management
- Third-party billing
Don’t meet all the criteria? If you’re willing to go all-in and learn we’d love to hear from you!
We love to work with great people and strongly believe that a diverse team makes us better. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Connect Hearing is an equal opportunity employer.