Prince George, British Columbia
V2N 1A3, Canada
This is a hybrid position of office administration, social media management, and sales. This person is responsible for managing day-to-day office administrative duties, posting on our social media, and soliciting sales over the phone and in-person. This position acts as a public face for the company and will be the first point of contact for customers. We will provide training. There are 2 main sets of duties, in-office and out-of-office.
In-Office Duties Include:
- Basic reception
- Clerical duties, such as filing
- Responding to E-mails and answering the phone
- Managing the calendar
- Monitoring and managing our social media and website, including advertising
- Making sales over the phone and by E-mail
Out-of-office Duties Include:
- Sales, directly to other businesses and in residential areas. Commission included.
Qualifications and Qualities:
- Computer proficiency with email and basic calendar management, such as Outlook and Google calendar.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Publisher), Google Suite, and further assets to the company would include knowledge in image editors such as GIMP or Photoshop, or a willingness to learn.
- Experience with social media management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
- A friendly and approachable demeanour
- Be self-motivated, reliable, and a team player with reliable transportation
Our products include an advertising booklet, an innovative roofing product, and our quality kitchen and bathroom cabinets. Work in the Winter months will be largely in-office with little to no residential solicitation. The commission is negotiable.
Schedules will be largely consistent. In-office work will be within 9 am-5 pm, Monday to Friday, and residential out-of-office sales will require some evenings and weekends. We are offering full-time or part-time hours and we are committed to working with our team members to find a schedule that works for everyone.
Our team is positive, fun, and has open communication and clear expectations. Our products are high-quality and something you will feel confidant about selling! If you think you have what it takes to be a good team member, send us your resume and cover letter today for consideration! Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If you have any questions please reach out to us by E-mail
How to Apply