Intro to Python- level 2
Program duration: 30 hours
Program type: Short Course
Our students learners today are becoming more complex in their understanding of computers. They have become not only consumers but creators — which leads us to this amazing introductory course. Companies worldwide are using the Python programming language for web and software development, data analytics, and machine learning. This Introduction to Python course will teach young learners about the powerful ways of storing and manipulating data, among other useful skills.
Previous computer skills.
Student must have the following to attend classes:
Online| On-campus| Combined
Student Progression And Reporting
Student will be assessed by daily attendance, assignments, and completion of in class activities.
- Iterables and iterators
- Syntax errors and exceptions, try-except, else, finally blocks
- Installing Pandas
- Loading CSV files, JSON files
- Introduction to Numpy
- Images and Numpy Arrays
- Introduction to Tkinter
- Setting up a GUI with widgets
- Connecting GUI widgets with Callback functions
- Introduction to SQLite
- Connecting and inserting data to SQLite via Python
- Selecting, deleting and updating SQLite records