Introduction to Ruby on Rails- Level 2
Program duration: 30 hours
Program type: Short Course
There is more to the world of computers than just the internet. While the internet connects everyone, computer programs make websites and software applications usable and dependent. In this introductory course, young learners will be taught more about the basics of computer programming language Ruby on Rails. Companies like Airbnb, Fab.com, and Hulu have built their products using the Ruby on Rails framework. Students will learn more from implementing static web pages with HTML and CSS to using programming concepts like object-oriented programming.
Previous computer skills.
Online| On-campus| Combined
Student will be assessed by daily attendance, assignments, and completion of in class activities.
- Introduction to the Ruby Language
- Write Programs Using Ruby Language Constructs
- Control Program Flow Using Control Structures
- Create a Program Using OOPS Concepts
- Work with Strings and Arrays
- Work with Built-in Classes
- Work with Threads
- Handle Exceptions